Uses for the Watchminder3
ADHD, LD, and Autism spectrum disorders :
- The WatchMinder is improving the relationships between parents and their children: because the WatchMinder prompts the child for specific behaviors and actions, the parent no longer needs to “nag” to accomplish these tasks.
- Children are using the WatchMinder to self-monitor and reinforce positive behaviors (like “Pay Attention” “Be Positive” and “Focus”) throughout their school day.
- High school and college students with ADHD and LD are using the WatchMinder to organize their hectic schedules and manage their time during exams.
- Students are using the WatchMinder to cue themselves to participate in class discussions and to remind themselves to copy down and submit their homework assignments.
- Children with ADHD and their parents and teachers are using the WatchMinder to manage their medication regiments throughout the school day.
Behaviour modification and self-monitoring:
- Persons of all ages are using the WatchMinder for self-monitoring and behaviour modification.
- Parents of young children are using the WatchMinder for toilet training. For younger children, the “bathroom” message can be set to alert the parent to take the child to the bathroom. For older children, the same “bathroom” message can be set to remind the child himself to use the bathroom.
- Individuals with anxiety are using the WatchMinder to remind themselves to relax and perform breathing exercises throughout the day.
- Busy parents are using the WatchMinder to discreetly remind themselves to give their children positive feedback throughout the day.
How is the WatchMinder being used for everyday life and wellness?
- Individuals are using the WatchMinder to aid in relaxation, stress management, and mindfulness. The unique training mode is being set to remind these users to “relax”, “breathe”, or “meditate” throughout the day or during a specific time interval.
- Swimmers and runners are using the WatchMinder to monitor their breathing during training and workouts. The WatchMinder’s vibration is ideal for those that are underwater or wearing headphones who could not otherwise recognize an audible reminder.
- Yoga enthusiasts are using the WatchMinder to monitor their breathing and reinforce positive thinking throughout their workouts and throughout their days.
- Religious persons are using the WatchMinder to remind themselves to “pray” at specific times or throughout their days.
- Repeating countdown timer and personalised reminder messages!
- Sports watch for all wrist sizes – perfect for children, teens and adults
- Rechargeable battery (charger included)
- Easy on-screen programming
- 65 pre-programmed messages to choose from with 30 daily recurring alarms
- Waterproof (NO DIVING OR OCEAN SWIMMING)
- 1 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.